How to order, pay and receive entrance tickets
- Before you order and pay for your entrance tickets to the museums and parks of the Peterhof State Museum-Reserve, we recommend you to read the terms of the User Agreement..
If you agree with the terms of the User Agreement.,
- select the category and number of visitors,
- specify the e-mail address for response,
- click on the button "ORDER",
- as a means of confirmation of your ORDER an ORDER NUMBER and a VERIFICATION CODE will be sent to the email address, specified by you.
(You have 30 minutes for the confirmation of your ORDER and 2 hours to effect the payment. If the ORDER is not paid within two hours, it will be cancelled).
- In case the payment for the ORDER is successful an email with the ORDER NUMBER and the VOUCHER (electronic ticket) with the status "PAID" will be sent to the email address, specified by you.
How to enter the museums and parks of the Peterhof State Museum-Reserve with VOUCHER (e-ticket)
Admission to the MUSEUMS of the Peterhof State Museum-Reserve
VOUCHER is not an entrance ticket to the Museum, it must be exchanged for the entrance ticket on the day of your visit in the museum ticket-offices: show your printed-out VOUCHER or the ORDER NUMBER and your ID at the ticket-office.
Museum ticket-offices stop working one hour before the museum's closing time.
Admission to the LOWER PARK
During the summer season you can enter the Lower Park using the bar code on your printed-out VOUCHER: your need to have it read by turnstile's reader at the entrance to the Lower Park.
If there is a problem with the reading of your bar code, the VOUCHER can be exchanged for the entrance ticket in any ticket-office of Lower Park (show your VOUCHER or the ORDER NUMBER and your ID).
In winter-time, admission to the Lower Park is free.
- VOUCHER on electronic media (smart-phone, tablet, etc.) must be exchanged for the entrance ticket at the ticket-offices upon showing your ID.
- Tickets for privileged categories of citizens is issued upon presentation to the cashier a document, confirming the exemption.